You are loved!
Yes, you are. I truly love my Catshy Crafts customers and supporters.
Over the past 6 years of making hoop art, I have come to know my wonderful customers – online and in-person. Through e-mail messages and face-to-face conversations. I’ve read my Etsy reviews and listened to shoppers comment on my craft fair booth.
It is so awesome when a lovely customer can instantly connect with one of my hoop art – either because of the motif (such as a happy rain cloud or a serene woodland fox) or the uplifting message (you are loved).
However, it is often when she sends me that first message to ask about custom work, that a deeper connection is revealed.
I can often feel the love that this person has for the recipient of the custom piece.
It is then that I get a peek inside her heart. And I feel so blessed and honored to create this piece just for her.
5 reasons why
Based on all the feedback I have received, I have begun to tease out why I love making art for them. Here are my top 5 reasons why.
- They are sweet, happiness seekers who cherish their families and friends.
- They celebrate milestones with a heartfelt gesture, hand-written note or custom-made gift.
- They love whimsy and color and a bit of magic.
- They want to surround themselves with art and photographs and keepsakes that evoke coziness and serenity and heaps of adorable-ness.
- They crave inner peace in the midst of their busy lives and know how important it is to slow down and enjoy the moment.
So thank you for supporting this small mom-run handmade business. I appreciate you more than you know!
p.s. Thinking about ordering a custom hoop art? Send me a message to email@example.com and let’s chat!
p.p.s. Are you a business owner yourself? Need an About Page that connects? Two of my favorite creatives are launching a new course. Join “Your About Page Story” and begin your customer relationship on the right foot, with the right story and the most creative expression of it.